Are You Prepared?
Aged care is changing and we’re leading the way.
Are you prepared to join our journey?
Want to know what we look for in aged care staff? Meet Pauline, Facility Manager at SwanCare Waminda.
We’ve always put our residents first and that will never change. We’re now looking more closely than ever at how we approach our work. To keep improving lives, we want to offer our residents even greater choice and control. And as our people will tell you, there’s nothing more important.
Whatever your role, to thrive at SwanCare today and tomorrow, you will:
- Be dedicated to empowering, supporting and spending time with older people… and doing this will bring you joy
- Be enthusiastic about developing yourself and adapting your approach to deliver the best outcomes for our residents
- Have high integrity – you’ll make the right decisions and do the right things, in the interest of our residents
- Reach beyond the requirements of your role, to contribute to our impact and our culture
- Be ready to share your opinions and experiences, and not be afraid to ask or speak up
We’ll do all we can to support you. Because like all successful teams, we want to keep evolving and improving. Our best people do that every day.
Interested in joining the SwanCare team? View our opportunities and express your interest today.