COVID-19 Outbreak at SwanCare Waminda has now been resolved.
19th December 2023
COVID-19 Outbreak at SwanCare Waminda has been resolved.
We are pleased to advise that the COVID-19 outbreak at SwanCare Waminda has now been resolved.
All social engagement activities, group dining, admissions, hairdressing and physiotherapy sessions will now resume as per usual.
Visitations to Waminda can now resume across all floors, however visitors are required to respect the current health and safety measures in place, inclusive of increased infection control such mask wearing.
A reminder of the current health and safety measures as detailed below:
- Complete health screening and sign in using visitor kiosk upon arrival.
- Completion of RAT prior to entry is encouraged.
- Wear a mask indoors and outdoors within residential aged care centre grounds.
- Current influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations prior to entry is encouraged.
- Respect all infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in place.
- Refrain from visiting if unwell or if you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case.
- If COVID-19 positive, refrain from visiting for at least 7 days and until symptom free.
- Visitors are limited to two people at a time, from 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm daily.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and support while we managed this outbreak.