We are pleased to advise that no further positive cases of COVID-19 have been detected at SwanCare Kingia.
5th January 2024
COVID-19 Outbreak Resolved | SwanCare Kingia
We are pleased to advise that no further positive cases of COVID-19 have been detected at SwanCare Kingia. All affected residents and staff have fully recovered and completed their isolation period; therefore, we can declare the COVID-19 outbreak at SwanCare Kingia as resolved.
All affected areas have undergone deep cleaning and SwanCare Kingia is now open to visitors.
All social engagement activities, group dining, admissions, hairdressing, and physiotherapy sessions will resume as per usual.
To prevent reinfection and maintain the health and safety of our residents and staff, all visitors are required to respect the infection control measures in place, including wearing a mask indoors and outdoors within residential aged care centre grounds. We also strongly encourage all visitors to complete a RAT prior to entry.
All visitors are reminded to adhere to the current health and safety measures as detailed below:
- Complete health screening and sign in using visitor kiosk upon arrival.
- Current influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations prior to entry is encouraged.
- Respect all infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in place.
- Completing a RAT prior to entry is strong encouraged.
- Wear a mask indoors and outdoors within residential aged care centre grounds.
- Refrain from visiting if unwell or if you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case.
- If COVID-19 positive, refrain from visiting for at least 7 days and until symptom free.
- Visitors are limited to two people at a time, from 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm daily.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and support as we managed this outbreak.
All up to date information can be found at COVID-19 Updates | SwanCare.