All COVID-19 affected residents and staff at SwanCare Kingia have made a full recovery, as such, we can declare the COVID-19 outbreak at SwanCare Kingia as resolved.
3rd November 2023
COVID-19 Outbreak at SwanCare Kingia Resolved
We are pleased to advise that all COVID-19 affected residents at SwanCare Kingia have made a full recover as have all staff. As such, we can declare the COVID-19 outbreak at SwanCare Kingia as resolved.
Visitations can resume as per normal, however I would like to remind visitors to self-monitor for symptoms and ensure they are not attending our care centres when unwell.
All visitors must adhere to the current health and safety measures as detailed below:
- Wearing of masks and completion of RAT prior to entry is strongly encouraged
- Current influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations prior to entry is encouraged
- Complete health screening and sign in using visitor kiosk upon arrival
- Respect all infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in place
- Refrain from visiting if unwell or if you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case
- If COVID-19 positive, refrain from visiting for at least 7 days and until symptom free
- Visitors are limited to two people at a time, from 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm daily
Thank you for your ongoing patience while we managed this latest outbreak. Your support and compliance go a long way in ensuring we can effectively manage these situations.