Viral Outbreak at SwanCare Ningana Level 2 is now resolved. Visitations can recommence.
9th January 2024
Viral Outbreak at SwanCare Ningana Level 2 resolved
We are pleased to advise that the viral outbreak at SwanCare Ningana Level 2 has now been resolved.
Visitations to all levels at SwanCare Ningana can now resume; however, all visitors are required to wear a surgical mask and are strongly encouraged to complete a RAT prior to entry. Both resources can be obtained from reception.
During our most recent outbreak, three visitors returned positive RAT results when screening at entry. This highlights the advantage of allowing extra time to test prior to visiting our residents as symptoms may not be clearly identifiable in all cases.
As a reminder, visitors must adhere to the current health and safety measures as detailed below:
- Complete health screening and sign in using visitor kiosk upon arrival.
- Current influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations prior to entry is encouraged.
- Respect all infection prevention and control (IPC) measures in place.
- Wear a mask indoors and outdoors within residential aged care centre grounds.
- Completion of RAT prior to entry is strongly encouraged.
- Refrain from visiting if unwell or if you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case.
- If COVID-19 positive, refrain from visiting for at least 7 days and until symptom free.
- Visitors are limited to two people at a time, from 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm daily.
Thank you all once again for your ongoing support while we manage viral outbreaks.