2022 has been an unforgettable year, and the SwanCare team recently celebrated in style at our Feathers Nominations of the Year Awards!
The team enjoyed outstanding food provided by our very own Spritz Catering team, entertainment by local musician Adrian Wilson and some spirited (but always friendly) competition playing giant Jenga and cornhole. It was a privilege to reflect on the incredible efforts of our team members throughout the year, and of course to reward them with some amazing prizes!
Please join us in extending a huge congratulations to our winners:
- Overall winner: Julie Stevenson
- First runner up: Samantha Ellis
- Second runner up: Alia Arias
- Compassion: Karen Parker
- Customer Service: Natalie Reid
- Improvements, Innovation & Creativity: Maribel Schofield
- Leadership: Preetha Thamilaraser
- Learning & Development: Lyn Tran, Ann Royal and Colleen Parker
- Recognising Others: Julie Herriott
- Safety Awareness: Christine Harshaw
- Teamwork: Marie Dadson
- Team Nomination: Seefaben Divan, Theresa Sans-Souci, Jason Carpenter, Maxine Gibaud and Stephanie Burgess
Congratulations again to all our winners. We can’t wait to hear what heart-warming and inspiring moments our staff create in 2023!