COVID-19 Update for SwanCare Kingia.
22nd December 2022
COVID-19 Update: SwanCare Kingia
We would like to provide you with an update regarding the COVID-19 outbreak at SwanCare Kingia. We are pleased to advise all affected residents on SwanCare Kingia Ground Floor have made a full recovery. Ground Floor is currently undergoing a deep clean.
All staff at SwanCare Kingia will continue Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) prior to each shift and regular RAT testing for residents located on Level 1 will also continue.
SwanCare Kingia Ground Floor will reopen to visitors from today, Wednesday December 22nd. Level 1 remains closed to visitors until further notice while residents continue their recovery. Exemptions will be made for end of life and partners in care. Arrangements for telephonic and video communications with your loved ones can be made by contacting SwanCare Kingia reception to schedule a time.
We would like to remind you that all visitors to SwanCare residential aged care centres must adhere to current health and safety protocols, which includes increased infection control measures during times of viral outbreak. Visitors are required to complete a RAT test prior to entry and must ensure a mask is worn appropriately. In addition, visitors are reminded to follow the below requirements:
- Provide proof of current influenza and COVID-19 (2 doses) vaccinations prior to entry
- Complete health screening and sign in using visitor kiosk upon arrival
- Refrain from visiting if unwell or if you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case
- If COVID-19 positive, refrain from visiting for at least 7 days and until symptom free
- Visitors are limited to two people at a time
- Visiting hours are 9am-12pm & 2pm-5pm daily
All actions have been implemented under the guidance of the Department of Health.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will continue providing further updates as required.
All up-to-date communications can be found at http://www.swancare.com.au/covid-19-updates