SwanCare’s major development project is progressing nicely with the Leisure Precinct, SwanCare Ningana, & SwanCare Main Production Kitchen, taking shape.
- Practical completion achieved. Builder now finalising defects and undertaking final builder clean
- The external areas are now open for viewing
- SwanCare is now undertaking building preparation for opening. Buildings are currently not accessible internally
- Opening planned for late November 2019
- Access to final carparks and resident allocations are being completed
- Construction behind schedule – expected completion January 2020, opening first quarter 2020
Ground Floor fitout substantially complete with other floors commenced
- Upon completion, Swancare Ningana will adjoin with SwanCare Kingia and the connection point will be a new Spritz Cafe. To make way for the development, Spritz Cafe is closed and a small pop-up cafe within the children's play room at SwanCare Kingia has been opened. The space will be trading as Spritz Express and will be serving tea, coffee and snacks.
- The new Spritz Cafe is due to be opened upon completion of SwanCare Ningana.
SwanCare Main Production Kitchen
- Commencing construction between Kingia and Tandara from 19/8/19 - Completion expected second quarter 2020.
Site works and building slab completed, walls for ground floor are due to commence.
Changed parking and access to Tandara, observe signage
Completion expected second quarter 2020
Over 1,300 meals will be made in this kitchen daily on completion
For more information on developments, SwanCare residents can tune into SwanCare TV on channel 101. Live construction works can also be viewed on Construction TV – see channel 102.