SwanCare’s major development project is progressing nicely with the Leisure Precinct and new care facility, SwanCare Ningana, taking shape.
Project tracking to schedule – completion expected October 2019.
• Two upper levels open to residents who have temporary reserved bays
• Lower level expected to open at project completion (October)
• Structural steel for Leisure Centre roof being installed, roof cover to follow
• Fitout of Lower Ground of the Leisure Centre underway
• Cultural Centre fitout 70% complete, currently used as site offices for builder
Mavis Cleaver Court
• Mavis Cleaver Court – Demolition of four apartments 90% complete, fitout to commence. Services install commenced.
• Adie Court carpark structure 90% complete, asphalt works to be completed
• Footings for Shade Structure (Porte Cochere) to Adie Court pickup area complete
• Power substation complete and energised
• Sound Pavilion steel erected
• Light Pavilion footings completed
Remaining Works yet to Commence:
• Community Pavilion (Bowling Green Pavilion)
• Parking off Wootliff Way
• Landscape and hard surface works
• Siteworks due to commence
• Project scheduled for completion 6 to 8 weeks following commencement
Project slightly behind schedule – November/December 2019 completion expected – opening early 2020.
• Concrete structure complete
• Structural steel for roof to be installed
• Fitout on lower levels commenced
Upon completion, Swancare Ningana will adjoin with SwanCare Kingia and the connection point will be a new Spritz Cafe. To make way for the development, Spritz Cafe is closed and a small pop-up cafe within the children's play room at SwanCare Kingia has been opened. The space will be trading as Spritz Express and will be serving tea, coffee and snacks.
The new Spritz Cafe is due to be opened upon completion of SwanCare Ningana.
For more information on developments, SwanCare residents can tune into SwanCare TV on channel 101. Live construction works can also be viewed on Construction TV – see channel 102.